Over 50,000 fiction and non-fiction books and DVDs are available–most priced for $1-2 but lots of $.50 books, too. Children’s books, books about the Great Smoky Mountains, and lots and lots of mysteries and cookbooks are among the books for sale.
- Sales are held in the Library’s Lower Level.
- Thursday, the first day of the sale, is for members only. New members are welcome and may join at the elevator door entrance to the lower level.
- Credit card payments are accepted.
Over 7,500 books and collections of books are available from recent bestsellers to unique, obscure titles to collections of paperbacks by an author or genre. Our research team makes sure the prices are competitive with other popular online sites.
The BCFOL eBay store has a 99.8% rating.
Here are some recent comments with the title of the book ordered. The titles are a small sampling of the variety of books sold.
- Fast, careful mailing; great communication; would gladly deal with again. Southern Railway Handbook, 1983
- I have been having these books shipped directly to my mom, who originally read them years ago. She seems to be happy with them. Thank you. Beverly Gray’s Assignment, Clare Blank, 1947
- A pleasure to do Business with. Introduction to Public Finance, C. Plehn, 1911
- Excellent service with the book exactly as described, well packed, and super-fast shipping! Christianity in World History, A. van Leeuwen, 1964
- Just as described. Well packed. Very fast shipping. Excellent seller. So Sure of Life: A Mountain Doctor’s Story, V. Wood, 1999
- Great experience! This book arrived in perfect condition. Fast shipping. Thanks. Carolina in Crisis: Cherokees, Colonists, and Slaves, D. Tortora, 2015
- Great items and seller. Lesle Langtry Lot of 4 Book Merry Wrath Cozy Mystery Series PB 2020-22
Book Sales in the Library
Purchase books in any of the BCFOL locations within the library:
- Bookmark Cafe
- Children’s Section
- BCFOL Bookstore located near the elevator