Donated books are the source of books for the quarterly book sales, the BCFOL eBay store, and donation to local community groups. We receive new and used books from individuals, our public Library, schools, and churches. Proceeds from the books sold support all of the Library programs.
Guidelines for donations:
- Books should be placed in the labeled donation bin at the front of the library across from the book drop.
- We accept books in good condition. Books that are water damaged, smell of tobacco, mold, or mildew are not accepted.
- National Geographic and Reader’s Digest magazines are not being accepted at this time.
- Books missing pages or covers are not accepted.
- If you have more than 200 books, contact us.
- If you have questions, contact us at (865) 273-1451.