We have something for every talent. Volunteer opportunities include:
- General tasks – retrieving books from the bins and scanning, sorting, and shelving the books, CDs/DVDs, and other donations. Volunteers also prepare for sales to the general public, including combining lots of books for sale and cleaning up the area.
- Sales – assistants on floor help customers at the sale, count and box books sold, and serve as cashiers at the sale.
- eBay – research and list books and other media on the eBay site, shelve books and maintain inventory, box books for shipping.
- Community Outreach – deliver books to local organizations, promote the BCFOL through local organizations, help at Special Events, and more.
- Communication – develop social media posts, the quarterly newsletter, and website.
- Technology – manage computers, iPads, and other tools volunteers use.
- and more . . . let us know your interest and we will work with you to develop an opportunity for you to contribute your skills