Register (beginning April 29, 2019) for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills Training session on Building a Team to be held Friday, May 31, 2019 in the Learning Lab (building in Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library. Classes are usually held in the Learning Lab (building in Library parking lot).
From the class description:
Identify personalities and communication styles, understand the causes of dysfunction, and build teams of individuals whose strengths complement each other.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/festivals-events/soft-skills/ or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2019.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call 982-0981 or visit the library website.