Register (beginning January 29, 2018) for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on Building a Team to be held Friday, February 23, 2018 at Blount County Public Library. Classes are usually held in the Learning Lab (building in Library parking lot).
From the class description:
Build better teams by being able to identify personalities and communication styles, understanding the causes of dysfunction, and building teams of individuals whose strengths complement each other.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call Amy Lawson at 865-983-2241
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2018.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.