Register beginning July 29, 2019 for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills Training session on Communicating and Listening Effectively to be held August 30, 2019 in the Learning Lab (building in Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Effective communication is an essential component of professional success. Learn practical communication strategies that will help make you a better leader, improve productivity, and combat communication breakdowns.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/festivals-events/soft-skills/ or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2019.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.