Registration begins November 25 for the the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills Training session on Creating Infographics for Promoting Your Business to be held December 13, 2019 at Blount County Public Library. Seating is limited.
From the class description:
Learn the basics of what makes a good infographic and explore free tools for making them.
- Classes meet in the Library’s Learning Lab (Building in Library parking lot)
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring your mobile device, tablet, or laptop, or one will be provided for your use
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/festivals-events/soft-skills/ or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2019.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit its website at www.blounttn.org/197/Public-Library.