Back by popular demand, the Edible Book Contest!
Enter your creation in one of three age categories to win! Each “Edible Book” must be based on a book in the Blount County Public Library’s collection, and its ingredients must be 95% edible. (You will list the ingredients and name the book on the official entry form.)
Pick up an official Edible Book Contest Entry Form from any service desk. Entrants MUST have a valid Blount County Public Library card in good standing and complete the official entry form. Return the form to the Reference Desk or mail it.
- Register by Monday, June 20 at 7 p.m.
- Deliver entries at the library Entry Rotunda on Thursday, June 23, between 3:00 and 6:30 p.m.
- Entries will be displayed on Friday and Saturday, June 24 and 25.
- Winners will be announced at the Exercise Your Mind Fair on Saturday, June 25 at 3 p.m.
- Juvenile (ages 8-12)
- Teen/Young Adult (ages 13-19)
- Adult (ages 20+)
Prizes for the 2016 Contest
- First Prize: $50
- Second Prize: $25
- Third Prize: $10
A special prize of $50 will be awarded for Best Expression of the Theme Health and Wellness.
Be inspired by our galleries of prior fabulous BCFOL-sponsored Edible Book Contests!
The Edible Book Contest is sponsored by Blount County Friends of the Library.