Registration begins April 25, 2020 for the Soft Skills Training session on Empowering and Motivating Employees to be held May 29, 2020 in the Learning Lab (building in Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Empower employees and enable better performance. Learn strategies to help employees be the best they can be.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and the registration form, go to the Blount Partnership’s Soft Skills Training webpage. For more information call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See our Soft Skills Training series page for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through November 2020.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call 982-0981 or visit the library website.