Export University 101 will be presented by Robert Leach, Director, Knoxville-U.S. Export Assistance Center, on Friday, May 15, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. The cost is $30 per registrant and includes lunch.
This export training seminar is designed to provide you and your company with practical tools to initiate or to expand into international markets.
- International shipping
- Getting paid by foreign buyers
- Working capital
- Business Roundtable with current exporters
- Technical, financial and management information assistance
- How to find export sales in new markets and increase sales in existing markets
- Robert Leach, Director, Knoxville-U.S. Export Assistance Center, U.S. Department of Commerce
- David Griffin, Branch Manager, Expeditors of Washington, International Freight Forwarder
- Edward Dietz, Director, International Banking, Synovus Bank
- Tate Parker, Business Development Officer, Coface North America
- Paul Bonovich, President, Consolidated Inventory Supply, Inc.
- Peter C. Jones, Managing Partner – Equinox Energy Solutions
Who should attend?
New and experienced exporters will benefit from this seminar. Companies are encouraged to send employees who are responsible for letters of credit, international documentation, international sales and/or international marketing.
The workshop will be in the Sharon Lawson Room. Register at the U.S. International Trade Administration website or call TSBDC at 865-246-2663.
Open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.