New Fiscal Fitness Series
This series of five monthly workshops began in 1917 and was repeated beginning in April 2018. Programs are designed to help participants realize the power they have to make a difference in their family’s finances.
These presentations are standalone sessions so that the public enjoy one or as many topics as interest and time permit. Sessions are held on the second Monday of each month, at 6:30 p.m., in Dorothy Herron Room A or the Kathy Pagles Board Room at the Blount County Public Library.
Fiscal Fitness programs
- April 9, 2018 – Understanding Your Credit and Underwriting by Sarah Hooks, Family Services Director at Habitat for Humanity.
- May 14, 2018 – Personal Banking Options by Aaron Killian, Financial Relationship Consultant
- June 11, 2018 – Identity Theft & Credit Fraud Presented by Regions Bank.
- July 9, 2018 – Homeowner’s Insurance by Charlotte Chance, Agency Owner of Farmers Insurance.
- August 13, 2018 – Selling Your Home by LeConte Realty, LLC.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by Blount County Public Library located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at (865) 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.