New Fiscal Fitness Series
The series of five workshops will be offered monthly, beginning in April and continuing through August, to help participants realize the power they have to make a difference in their family’s finances.
See the Library’s Fiscal Fitness brochure for details about this series and additional resources.
The second series, a repeat of the same five workshops, will be offered again beginning in September and continuing through February.
These presentations are standalone sessions so that the public can enjoy one or as many topics as interest and time permit. Sessions will be on the second Monday of each month, at 6:30 p.m., in Dorothy Herron Room A at the Blount County Public Library.
Fiscal Fitness programs
- April 10 & September 11 – Understanding Your Credit and Underwriting by Sarah Hooks, Family Services Director at Habitat for Humanity.
- May 8 & October 9 – Personal Banking Options by Jody Dyer, Branch Manager & Loan Officer at Regions Bank.
- June 12 & November 13 – Identity Theft & Credit Fraud by Andrea Warnick, Regions Bank.
- July 10 & January 8 – Homeowner’s Insurance by Charlotte Chance, Agency Owner of Farmers Insurance.
- August 14 & February 12 – Selling Your Home by LeConte Realty, LLC.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by Blount County Public Library located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at (865) 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.