Registration begins March 26th for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on Free Resources for Professional Development to be held April 27, 2018 in the Learning Lab (bldg. in BCPL Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Learn more about the great online and in-person professional development resources available for your staff in topics from marketing to web design and software to soft skills. The sky’s the limit!
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call Amy Lawson at 865-983-2241
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2018.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.