Registration begins January 30th for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on Hiring Good Employees to be held Friday, February 24, 2017 at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Finding the best candidate for the job isn’t always easy. Bad hiring choices can cost you time, money, and bottom-line results. Join us to learn effective strategies for finding, hiring, and onboarding quality staff.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call Amy Lawson at 865-983-2241
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through May 19, 2017.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.