Register now for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on How to Run an Effective Meeting to be held July 13, 2018 in the Learning Lab (bldg. in BCPL Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Time is valuable. $37 billion dollars of salary is lost annually in unproductive meetings. Learn some tools to make the most of your meetings, stay on task and be productive!
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call Amy Lawson at 865-983-2241
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2018.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.