Register mid-February 2020 for the Soft Skills Training session on Improving Communication at Work to be held March 27, 2020 in the Learning Lab (building in Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Effective communication is an essential component of professional success. Learn practical communication strategies that will help make you a better leader, improve productivity, and combat communication breakdowns. (Registration begins mid-February)
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and the registration form, go to the Blount Partnership’s Soft Skills Training webpage. For more information call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See our Soft Skills Training series page for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through November 2020.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call 982-0981 or visit the library’s website.