Registration begins October 29, 2018 for the Soft Skills training session on Making Your Social Media Look Good to be held November 30, 2018 at Blount County Public Library. Seating is limited.
Learn how to sharpen your online presence for a consistent, professional delivery of your brand or image. Explore tools and platforms for easy-to-create designs and beautiful graphics.
- Classes meet in the Library’s Learning Lab (Building in Library parking lot)
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring your mobile device, tablet, or laptop, or one will be provided for your use
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
See Soft Skills Training for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 21, 2018.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit its website at www.blounttn.org/197/Public-Library.