Registration begins May 1, 2017 for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on Managing Change in the Workplace to be held Friday, May 19, 2017 at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
While change can seem scary for some people, managing change well is what helps people grow in their work and stay relevant. Join us to explore effective strategies for selling and managing change at work.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call Amy Lawson at 865-983-2241.
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through May 19, 2017.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197/Public-Library.