Registration begins February 26th for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on Managing People and Personalities to be held March 23, 2018 in the Learning Lab (bldg. in BCPL Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
No single management type works with every employee. Learn how to manage according to personality types and get the most from your team. Share strategies and gain resources that will help you to engage, inspire, and retain employees of every type.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.