Registration begins November 21st for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills training session on Managing People and Personalities to be held December 16, 2016 at Blount County Public Library.
No single management type works with every employee. Learn how to manage according to personality types and get the most from your team. Share strategies and gain resources that will help you to engage, inspire, and retain employees of every type.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through May 19, 2017.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.