It’s Your Career: Soft Skills Training sessions have been updated for 2019 and begin Friday, February 22 in the Learning Lab (building in BCPL Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
The first session is Personal Professional Development Planning.
From the class description:
Develop a personal or professional development plan by exploring some great online and in-person professional development resources available for you and your staff. Topics range broadly from management to leadership, marketing to web design, and software to soft skills.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/festivals-events/soft-skills/ or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2019.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call 982-0981 or visit the library website.