Registration begins October 1, 2018 for the Soft Skills training session on Engaging Presentations to be held October 26, 2018 at Blount County Public Library. Seating is limited.
From the class description:
What makes a good presentation? How do you keep people from falling asleep or zoning out? In this session learn how to keep your audience engaged and explore tools to make your presentations look more professional, polished and accessible.
- Classes meet in the Library’s Learning Lab (Building in Library parking lot)
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
See Soft Skills Training for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 21, 2018.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit its website at www.blounttn.org/197/Public-Library.