See the class synopses and the full schedule here: https://www.blountchamber.com/soft-skills/
Registration and Class Information
Signup online via the Blount Partnership’s Soft Skills website: https://www.blountchamber.com/soft-skills/
- All classes are being conducted via Zoom Meeting. Download and sign up for Zoom. (It’s FREE!)
- Sessions are 8 to 10 a.m.
- Use a mobile device, tablet, desktop or laptop computer
- Limited to 50 participants
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations.
- Classes are presented in partnership among the Adult Education Foundation of Blount County, the Blount Partnership and the Blount County Public Library.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call 982-0981 or visit the library website.