Take your career to the next level with Soft Skills Training sessions, held on a Friday from February through May, and August through December 2019.
- February 22 – Personal Professional Development Planning
- March 29 – Time Management
Registration begins February 25
- April 26 – Project Management
Registration begins April 1
- May 31 – Building a Team
Registration begins April 29
- August 30 – Communicating and Listening Effectively
Registration begins July 29
- September 27 – Empowering and Motivating Employees
Registration begins Sept. 2
- October 25 – Managing Conflict
Registration begins September 30
- November 22 – Building Success by Developing Leadership
Registration begins October 28
- December 13 – Creating Infographics for Promoting your Business
Registration begins November 25
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/festivals-events/soft-skills/ or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
- All classes will take place at the Blount County Public Library, in the Learning Lab (Building in Library parking lot)
- Time: 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. training session
- Coffee and snacks provided
- Bring a mobile device, tablet or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.