Take your career to the next level with soft skills training sessions, held once a month on Fridays, from October 21, 2016 through May 19, 2017.
- Oct. 21 – Effective Networking
- Nov. 18 – Make your Social Media Look Good Using Free Tools
- Dec. 16 – Managing People and Personalities
- Jan. 27 – Tips for Public Speaking
- Feb. 24 – Hiring Good Employees
- March 24 – Motivation and Burnout
- April 28 – Time Management
- May 19 – Managing Change in the Workplace
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call 865-983-2241
- All classes will take place at the Blount County Public Library
- Time: 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. training session
- Coffee and snacks provided
- Bring a mobile device, tablet or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.