Take your career to the next level with soft skills training sessions, held on a Friday in January through April, July, and September through December 2018.
- January 26 – Time Management
- February 23 – Building a Team
- March 23 – Managing People and Personalities
- April 27 – Free Resources for Professional Development
- July 13 – How to Run an Effective Meeting
- September 28 – Improving Your Presentation Style – Speaking
- October 26 – Improving Your Presentation Style – Strategies for Engaging Presentations
- November 30 – Making Your Social Media Look Good
- December 21 – Creating Infographics for Promoting your Business
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/soft-skills or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
- All classes will take place at the Blount County Public Library
- Time: 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. training session
- Coffee and snacks provided
- Bring a mobile device, tablet or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations.
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at 982-0981 or visit the Web site at www.blounttn.org/197.