Register beginning February 25, 2019 for the It’s Your Career: Soft Skills Training session on Time Management to be held Friday, March 29, 2019 in the Learning Lab (building in Parking Lot) at Blount County Public Library.
From the class description:
Technology can be an ally in managing your time and boosting your effectiveness at work. This updated session includes hands-on activities with the latest time management tools and techniques.
- 7:30 a.m. networking; 8-10 a.m. session
- Bring a mobile device, tablet, or laptop
- Limited to 50 participants
- Coffee and Nibbles provided
- Class format features a short lecture on each topic, case studies discussion in small groups and resources for use in businesses and organizations
For class synopsis and registration information, go to www.blountchamber.com/community/festivals-events/soft-skills/ or call 865-983-2241. Registration for the next class begins following completion of the previous one.
See It’s Your Career: Soft Skills for more information about all the workshops in this free series, which runs through December 2019.
Open to the public, this program is hosted by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call 982-0981 or visit the library website.