Free WordPress Classes
Jeremy LaDuke (Epic Nine Marketing)
Tuesdays, October 2 through November 20, 2018, 6–8 p.m.
Online Registration Required
UPDATE: CLASS IS NOW FULL (09/30/2018)
This 8-week class series, led by Jeremy LaDuke of Epic Nine Marketing, will explore how to setup, edit, and design a WordPress website. Students will learn some basic HTML and CSS as well as explore some of the uses of PHP.
If you are a business owner who wants to learn more about your website or an aspiring blogger, or if you just want to understand a little more about web design, then join us for this exciting workshop series.
Online registration is required at no cost, and students should attend the whole class series. Limited seating available. This 8-week class will be in the Learning Lab, a stand-alone building on Cusick Street, across from the library’s outdoor sign.
- Week 1: October 2, Introduction to WordPress
- Week 2: October 9, Plugins
- Week 3: October 16, Themes
- Week 4: October 23, Inner Workings of WordPress 1
- Week 5: October 30, Inner Workings of WordPress 2
- Week 6: November 6, Customizing with HTML and CSS
- Week 7: November 13, Basics of Online Marketing
- Week 8: November 20, Best Practices and Site Migration
Online Registration Form is at www.blounttn.org/248/Technology-Classes
Free and open to the public, the program is sponsored by the Blount County Public Library, located at 508 N. Cusick Street, Maryville. For further information about library programs or services, call the library at (865)982-0981 or visit the website at blounttn.org/197/Public-Library.