The Blounty County Public Library always needs new volunteers. Opportunities abound for BCFOL members with many different interests and skills. Volunteers can serve our community in many ways:
- Work on whatever is needed
- Shelve library books
- Sort or display donated books for the Used Book Sale
- Help with publicity and community outreach
- Join our Ex Libris group and visit local care facilities
- Help place books at the County Detention Center
If you would like to join our group of dedicated volunteers, please download, print, and return your signed copy of the Blount County Public Library Volunteer Application (PDF) to the following address OR drop off at the Library Circulation Desk:
You may also get a copy of the Volunteer Application at the Library Circulation Desk.
Thank you for your interest!