Blount County Friends of the Library members work together to sponsor special events, raise money, and volunteer for a variety of outreach and service programs that help the Blount County Public Library and our community. Currently, we have over 450 active members, including 110 volunteers who donated 10,000 hours over the past year.
BCFOL volunteers provide support to the following programs and more:
- Quarterly Book Sale – Large and well-organized, our book sales are renowned for their great selection of gently-used books, CDs, DVDs, and more
- BCFOL Book Discussion Group
- Books for the Homebound – Outreach program
- Food Connection – Outreach program
- Books for Justice Center facility residents
- Little Free Libraries